I'm not sure what I have done , contact icon is gone , when I search it in my apps and try and select it back to the home screen it actually transfers a contact name to a shortcut on home screen . How can I get this back
    01-31-19 02:52 PM
    I'm not sure what I have done , contact icon is gone , when I search it in my apps and try and select it back to the home screen it actually transfers a contact name to a shortcut on home screen . How can I get this back
    I'm going to start with the presumption that you've accidentally disabled Blackberry contacts.
    The easiest way is to go to the app store type in the search bar Blackberry contacts.
    When did shows on your screen it should tell you if you have disabled the app click on enable.
    Then click on install.
    When that is completed go to your main app screen the middle button at the bottom of your home screen.
    Find the blue icon for contacts click and hold and move to the position you want on the home screen.
    I hope it's just that simple.
    01-31-19 04:52 PM
    Hi , thanks for the response , it is currently installed , I haven't lost contacts but it's no longer in the icon selection in the middle button to actually add to homescreen shortcuts. How do I get the icon visible to add back.
    01-31-19 08:11 PM