is there any problem to my phone how to stop the security wipe
    12-09-15 11:24 PM
    Lots of threads are there buddy... just do a little search and then ask.....

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 11:33 PM
    is there any problem to my phone how to stop the security wipe
    Best thing is to leave the phone and let it do its thing. If you interrupt it, thing may go bad. It seems like some take longer than others, but they should all finish. It might get stuck a 98% (many people seem to report this)

Just for future use always do the Security Wipe when connected to BlackBerry Link and leave the device plugged in until the phone is finished.

My Q5 took 58 minutes to complete the security wipe and I recommend doing it this way since it worked for me every time with no issues.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    12-10-15 01:07 AM
    As they said, be patient. It will take a while.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 03:20 AM
    It happened to me with my q10 spent a day and half without the phone and also others have spent days with not solution. Best solution is to autoload your device else you would build a house upon waiting for it to finish. I think there is a problem with the wipe on os 10.3.2......

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 03:32 AM
    There are many posts with solutions. But the first mistake nd only mistake majority of those who posted this problem is coz nobody turned off the encryption before doing a security wipe. There is a express warning to turn off encryption.

Blackberry Z30
    12-10-15 04:02 AM
    There are many posts with solutions. But the first mistake nd only mistake majority of those who posted this problem is coz nobody turned off the encryption before doing a security wipe. There is a express warning to turn off encryption.

Blackberry Z30
    I did mine and encryption is wasn't enables but I got stuck at 97%. Encryption isn't the problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 04:34 AM