All my photos are crypted. Other files no.
    06-21-15 09:51 AM
    Cryptolocker only affects Windows. Was your BlackBerry attached to your computer when it was infected either as a USB or a network drive?
    Cryptolocker will encrypt any kind of drive it can find on a Windows PC.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 09:56 AM
    I think rthonpm is correct. If your phone was connected to your computer, then Cryptolocker would have seen the SD card as a drive and would have encrypted it. There is no way to get your files back without paying the ransom. The encryption can not be broken. Sorry.
    06-22-15 09:53 PM
    What they said. You will not get your files back without paying the ransom.

Step 0: Clean your infected computer of all infection. Disconnect any attached drives and do not attach any sort of drive...even if it's a UNC path, thumb drive, or mapped network drive. If you have backup services, disable those NOW as it will overwrite your good backups with encrypted copies. Forget retrieving an older version of backup copies in most cloud backup offerings for your files on a bulk level...it's a file-by-file trog.
    Step 1: Decide if you need the content you lost
    Step 2: Determine if you have backups...and I mean ANY backups...because the process to get started and pay the ransom is a royal pain in the rear and accepting defeat now is saving money and pain.
    Step 4: I am terribly sorry for your loss and heartache. I know people who have experienced this.

Good luck to you, my friend!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 11:14 PM
    Do not pay. Your stuff is lost. If you pay there is no guarantee that you'll get the decrypt key and you have no recourse. Remember you're dealing with "honest" thieves.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed30. Find me on the Twitters @jeffgerard
    06-22-15 11:17 PM
    He's absolutely correct in that you are trusting thieves to give up the goods. The choice is yours.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 11:19 PM
    You won't be able get your stuff back without paying the ransom, and that's IF the thief actually gives you the de crypt key.

Move on, and don't browse sketchy sites.

Posted via Z30
    06-23-15 01:00 AM