So I had the KEYᵒⁿᵉ when it 1st came out. Ran perfect 👌 no issues. I put my SD 256G and immediately noticed a difference. I took it out and still lagged for weeks afterwards (never seen this on any other BlackBerry). I wound up dropping it and sending it for repair. When I got it back once again it ran smooth. I waiting like ² months and decided to put the SD back but this time I formatted it and slowed added files 📁 ᵒⁿᵉ at a time. Well I'm back to a laggy phone . Took out the memory card and now FB and Google along with other apps are freezing the phone beyond productivity. Anyone else notice this?
    07-17-18 07:59 AM
    Are you running apps from the SD card?
    07-17-18 08:02 AM
    Nothing at all, no apps jus pics and videos and music. I tried formatting on the phone. I tried using it portable and also the other option. I have tried it all ways.
    07-17-18 08:23 AM
    Tried another SD card?
    07-17-18 08:54 AM
    What make and specs on the SD card? And, have you tried any other SD card?
    07-17-18 08:54 AM
    What make and specs on the SD card? And, have you tried any other SD card?
    San disk 256G
    07-17-18 11:07 AM
    San disk 256G
    What class and model #. You may have one of the cheaper cards and size+cheap may = slow. My experience is if you want a large card (over 64) you should go for a FASTER card. Indexing takes more time on a huge card (depending on your file/folder content). Maybe others will correct me on this if I'm wrong.
    07-17-18 11:14 AM
    What class and model #. You may have one of the cheaper cards and size+cheap may = slow. My experience is if you want a large card (over 64) you should go for a FASTER card. Indexing takes more time on a huge card (depending on your file/folder content). Maybe others will correct me on this if I'm wrong.
    But the card is removed. It's been removed for several days but my KEY¹ won't recover. It's slow and very laggy. I sometimes get UI not responding. chrome not responding or Facebook not responding. It's strange. I no longer even have the card which is a deal breaker in my case. But it's happen 2 times already
    07-17-18 11:57 AM
    But the card is removed. It's been removed for several days but my KEY¹ won't recover. It's slow and very laggy. I sometimes get UI not responding. chrome not responding or Facebook not responding. It's strange. I no longer even have the card which is a deal breaker in my case. But it's happen 2 times already
    Stupid question, but have you REBOOTED - preferably the "battery pull" boot where you hold the power button for 32 seconds?

If you just yanked the card without rebooting then the system may still think that the card is there - like a Windows update where you have to reboot the machine in order to have it recognize the update.
    07-17-18 12:42 PM
    Stupid question, but have you REBOOTED - preferably the "battery pull" boot where you hold the power button for 32 seconds?

If you just yanked the card without rebooting then the system may still think that the card is there - like a Windows update where you have to reboot the machine in order to have it recognize the update.
    Yes I have jus tried that again. Jus had a hard time loading the CB app not ² mention the keyboard lag. Everything was fine until I inserted the SD card and that happened to me last time. I don't get it
    07-17-18 03:57 PM
    Tried another SD card?
    There is no longer and SD card in the phone and I don't have another 256G card to try
    07-17-18 03:58 PM
    Uninstall any apps that may have hooks into sd storage then install one at a time. Specifically social media apps where videos, pics and other media may have been stored. Reboot before installing again.
    07-17-18 04:46 PM
    what is the speed classification of your sd card? if it is slow, somehow when it installed into your phone, the access might adjusted to the speed of the card internally (therefore, if you un-installed, it still treat as such)... just a guess. for your reference only.
    https://www.androidcentral.com/every...about-sd-card- speeds-and-your-phone‎
    07-17-18 05:26 PM
    Uninstall any apps that may have hooks into sd storage then install one at a time. Specifically social media apps where videos, pics and other media may have been stored. Reboot before installing again.
    I'll try. Thanks
    07-18-18 01:03 AM
    Out of curiosity, have you tried install ANY other SD card? Preferably a 32 G? (Strange behavior indeed).
    07-18-18 08:55 AM