I Have actually used two different hdmi cables to connect with my tv but it won't just display, I have checked and compared my Q10 Phone with a brothers Q10 device and found out everything in the "Setting" is the same but wonder Why mine won't display when connected. Please anyone here with useful info on how to go about it to work? Please. help a brother here.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 06:46 PM
    You might want to check the Image Settings. Here's what BlackBerry says:
    Your device automatically detects the resolution of the HDMI display that your device is connected to. However, if you must change the resolution, on the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap image Settings > Display. In the HDMI Display Mode drop-down list, tap the display mode that you want to use.
    09-07-16 07:11 PM
    Thank You very much for the reply, but Please brother can You really help me break down Your comment more easily for me, Please do You say I should go check? Really need that function to BlackBerry working, so need it now... thanks in advance for Your next comment, Please HELP

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 07:48 PM
    Have you tried wiggling the cable at the place where it connects to the Q10 hdmi port? My on my z10 was touchy when I tried it a few years ago. Never used it since.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    09-09-16 07:51 PM
    Sorry bro, I Have read Your comment again, I do understand better now...well the problem is I can't get the drop down list do able..Being on it for a while now and couldn't get it drop down to show list of the image size resolutions.... Please someone should help with solutions to this PLEASE!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 07:59 PM
    Have you tried wiggling the cable at the place where it connects to the Q10 hdmi port? My on my z10 was touchy when I tried it a few years ago. Never used it since.

Well as regards wiggling it, I have never done that due to the fact whenever I plug the Q10 end of the hdmi cable it's so firm, no iota of space to wiggle it... I don't just get Why it should be a problem to get hdmi on my device working...

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 08:02 PM
    And the exact same TV and hdmi cable setup work just fine for someone else's q10?

09-09-16 08:15 PM
    Does anything show up at all on the TV or does it just not show up for certain apps? Does a different device (like a dvd player) work with the TV on the same TV hdmi port?

09-09-16 09:10 PM
    This is pretty basic, but can you confirm that you have used the INPUT selector on your TV remote to switch to the HDMI input you are using to connect your Q10?
    09-09-16 09:19 PM
    Install this app. It's basically a "shortcut" to share your screen on a TV.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/36697890

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    09-09-16 09:35 PM
    Install this app. It's basically a "shortcut" to share your screen on a TV.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/36697890
    You also need Miracast or DLNA on your TV or another device connected to your TV via HDMI.
    09-09-16 10:00 PM
    I didn't think miracast worked on z10s. Plus , he's trying to use a direct hdmi cable, meaning he doesn't need a streaming app or a smart TV. It should exactly send whatever is on his screen through the hdmi cable (except for certain media apps that are setup to not allow the phone to do hdmi output at same time as playing media).

09-10-16 07:51 AM
    That's strange man. It should be plug and play. Maybe your micro HDMI port is bad or dirty or your cables are bad or the port on your TV is bad or dirty. You can try the phone on other TV's to test maybe using another known working cable and see. There's no setting on your phone you need to change to get HDMI output up and running.

If all else fails, then you could try reloading your OS after you backup of course.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 08:04 AM
    Am really grateful for You guys comments, the truth is I Have not done what most of You guys said in here, my believe has Being that connecting my Q10 to my tv shouldn't even cause any hitch of problem at all...but I will try all What You guys Have said and give a feedback soonest...once again Am grateful

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 12:05 PM