I connect Passport to my computer in development mode and usb mode on password window pops up and i pass it, then launch Sacheshi and nothing happens. It just searching for usb device, the ‘device’ tab says ‘unknown’ under every sign. I just lost any hope i could ever connect it. What am i doing wrong? What can i do? Chrome extension “BB10 app manager” refuses to work either.
    03-14-20 11:43 AM
    I connect Passport to my computer in development mode and usb mode on password window pops up and i pass it, then launch Sacheshi and nothing happens. It just searching for usb device, the ‘device’ tab says ‘unknown’ under every sign. I just lost any hope i could ever connect it. What am i doing wrong? What can i do? Chrome extension “BB10 app manager” refuses to work either.
    You don't use developer mode with Sachesi or DBBT - only the older Chrome extension.

What is it you are trying to do btw?
    03-14-20 01:25 PM
    So i just have to turn developer mode off and everything will work? Why Chrome extension didn’t work if it should with developer mode? I’m trying to install Retroarch and BitTorque
    03-14-20 02:39 PM
    You could try the Chrome plugin and see if it sees your Passport wirelessly. Just look up the IP address on the phone itself (usually 192.168.x.x) and put that plus your login info in the App Manager.
    03-14-20 03:21 PM
    Thanks, it worked perfectly! Also, can anyone recommend me any BAR applications for my BB that aren’t in the store?
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-14-20 04:17 PM
    Thanks, it worked perfectly! Also, can anyone recommend me any BAR applications for my BB that aren’t in the store?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    03-14-20 05:05 PM
    Does BB 10 have any issues with the latest MacOS update? Looking at a Passport, but I'm not sure if it will hook up to my computer .
    03-14-20 05:19 PM