I am not that tech smart so please take it easy on me, though you can call me dumb or stupid as much a you want, as long as someone can give this novice an answer. Thank you all, sincerely. I got my Classic six months ago and could buy and transfer music from Amazon until maybe six weeks ago. I am more than willing to take suggestions on other sources for music; based upon my searches however, I don't see that many. I'm hoping some veterans can guide me. Thank you so much.
    12-06-15 08:27 PM
    This sounds like an Amazon app error but what sort of message or response are you receiving? Is it originating from Amazon or is the device failing to load your purchases?
    Is the Amazon app working in all other respects?

Go to settings and check Parental controls. Make sure media downloads is not disabled. If all is well try a device reboot-- long press on power button until boot screen appears (blue circle).
    Try Amazon again.
    If you loaded any additional Android apps delete them and retry Amazon again.
    There are a few things to work through but if possible provide a bit more detail about what is actually happening.
    12-07-15 12:50 AM
    I may have misinterpreted your description. Are you downloading directly to your device or are you downloading to PC and unable to transfer to device?
    12-07-15 12:53 AM