I am unable to send emails from my Gmail (not the app but through the Hub) on BB PRIV to my company's email account. However, when I tried using the desktop version of Gmail, the emails could be sent with no issues. There are also no issues on sending emails from the Gmail account on BB PRIV Hub to my other email accounts; the issue is cropping up only for my company's email account. I have checked with my IT dept and they mentioned that if the emails could be sent using desktop version then the handset has a problem and they are unable to assist. Could anyone please enlighten the issue here.
    03-12-17 11:14 PM
    My guess is that something in your company's "system" is marking that email as suspicious and blocking it.

1) I'd setup the gmail app with the account and try sending with it.
    2) I'd delete the account from the HUB, reboot and then recreate it.
    3) I'd try sending emails without a signature of any type....
    03-13-17 12:50 PM
    My guess is that something in your company's "system" is marking that email as suspicious and blocking it.

1) I'd setup the gmail app with the account and try sending with it.
    2) I'd delete the account from the HUB, reboot and then recreate it.
    3) I'd try sending emails without a signature of any type....
    Hey dunt dunt dunt could you please help me to add my rediffmail account to bbhub. I tried it several times and got this reply:
    I am unable to send emails from my Gmail on BB PRIV to my company's email account-101.png

Q5
    03-13-17 01:34 PM
    Hey dunt dunt dunt could you please help me to add my rediffmail account to bbhub. I tried it several times and got this reply:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	419321

Q5
    Don't know anything about rediffmail.....

I'd make sure that you have the username and password correct.
    I'd go to their help page and look for instructions or help in adding an Android account (closes thing to BB10).
    Make sure there are no requirements for two step authentication in the rediffmail settings - BB10 can't do that.
    03-13-17 02:03 PM
    Thanks. I did try all these things and the issue still persists. The IT guy says that it is a blackberry device problem and nothing he can do about that. I am sure the response from the IT guy does not make sense as I was able to send emails previously; but somehow not now.
    03-13-17 10:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	419321

Q5
    Hi, I guess you need to check your userid and password are indeed correct. I do use rediffmail and have three accounts on the bbhub with no issues. The only downside is that you won't be able to send emails unless you are using the corporate email account of rediffmail. I had exchanged several emails with rediff people but to no avail. The only saving grace is I can receive emails in the bbhub; but when I want to reply or compose, I fire up the rediff app. Hope this helps.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-13-17 10:39 PM
    Thanks

Q5
    03-14-17 10:21 AM
    I tried again, then installed a rediff apk, that is working flawlessly. Another help would be appreciated... I have managed to install Google play store but it can't get updated... any idea why??

Q5
    03-14-17 10:24 AM
    I tried again, then installed a rediff apk, that is working flawlessly. Another help would be appreciated... I have managed to install Google play store but it can't get updated... any idea why??

Q5
    Are you using Cobalt 's Google play store for your BlackBerry 10... then you just need to update the files from his link. On bb10 you won't be able to update Google play store directly. Hope this helps
    03-17-17 10:17 AM