I have deleted all my apps, photos, emails, downloads, txts, basically everything that was on my phone but it still says I have to 776mb of space but cant possibly remove anything else. I have tried to put my apps back on but most of them are now not available ie ebay, accuweather. I used these apps all the time and would like very much to get the latest software on my phone! I addition to this I am now unable to save photos and any sent emails have completely disappeared. How can I get this feature back?
    02-24-15 07:04 AM
    You should really consider wiping your device and then apply the update. Worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 07:11 AM
    giving that a try ,thanks
    02-24-15 07:21 AM
    I have deleted all my apps, photos, emails, downloads, txts, basically everything that was on my phone but it still says I have to 776mb of space but cant possibly remove anything else. I have tried to put my apps back on but most of them are now not available ie ebay, accuweather. I used these apps all the time and would like very much to get the latest software on my phone! I addition to this I am now unable to save photos and any sent emails have completely disappeared. How can I get this feature back?
    No need to wipe at all, just free up any large files such audio and video files from phone memory.

Sent from my outdated Z10
    02-24-15 07:24 AM
    No need to wipe at all, just free up any large files such audio and video files from phone memory.

Sent from my outdated Z10
    He did that already...

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:26 AM