I accidently ordered the sync pod for the classic phone, can I use it for my priv?
    07-30-16 05:56 AM
    Would love to know this answer also. I assume yes, that any usb cradle will work for all of these, provided the physical dimensions are close enough. I have my playbook in a generic usb cradle I got for 1.25$ at the dollar store. I have often charged my q10 sideways in the cradle I bought from CB for my z10. My Samsung tab4 charges in my z10 and in my dollar store cradle (although tipsy).

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    07-30-16 06:30 AM
    I don't think it will fit quite properly. But, all isn't lost. When I got my Priv, I grabbed a couple of the Priv "nests" to go on my Passport charge pods. You can simply replace it on the Classic pod. The Priv version has a small spacer that you can flip -- one side facing in for the device without case, one that accommodates the various Priv OEM cases (plus some 3rd party ones). Here's a link. You can find them on Shop BB, Amazon, etc.

BlackBerry Sync Pod Nest (ACC-62178-001) for Priv CA | BlackBerry Cradles | CrackBerry Canada
    07-30-16 11:42 AM