I selected one download to delete: when I pressed delete the whole list was deleted. No verification requested!
    02-07-18 06:54 PM
    I selected one download to delete: when I pressed delete the whole list was deleted. No verification requested!
    What do you mean by "list of downloads" ?

File Manager does not even have a "select all".
    02-07-18 07:20 PM
    Tell me about it! By "list of downloads" I mean: when you're in the browser and decide to download/ save a page or document, it appears at the top of existing downloads : when you want to access them you open the menu in the browser and they appear. I call it "list of downloads" because when I accidentally deleted all my downloads, they disappeared and a message appeared saying my list of downloads has been deleted. I know there is no "select all" on that screen: I selected one download I wanted to delete, it changed colour, I pressed the delete icon and the whole list disappeared.
    02-08-18 02:28 AM
    Tell me about it! By "list of downloads" I mean: when you're in the browser and decide to download/ save a page or document, it appears at the top of existing downloads : when you want to access them you open the menu in the browser and they appear. I call it "list of downloads" because when I accidentally deleted all my downloads, they disappeared and a message appeared saying my list of downloads has been deleted. I know there is no "select all" on that screen: I selected one download I wanted to delete, it changed colour, I pressed the delete icon and the whole list disappeared.
    That's just the download log.

Use the File Manager to navigate to the files themselves.
    02-08-18 07:13 AM