I installed Hub+ when I got my Note and installed the Cobalt version as well to get the BB keyboard. Now that the trial period is up, I'd curious if I can delete Hub+ and reinstall everything through Cobalt? I don't use the BB apps enough to warrant paying a monthly fee for them but am not exactly keen on the barrage of ads either.
    07-18-18 06:59 AM
    How expensive is the BBApp package? I thought it was supposed to be fairly inexpensive.
    07-18-18 07:16 AM
    I think it is $.99 a month. It doesn't seem like a lot a money but $12 annually in perpetuity for apps that I really don't use much is tough to stomach. Granted, I could continue with the ad based applications but I get enough ads with Android (and BBM).
    07-18-18 10:45 AM
    I think it is $.99 a month. It doesn't seem like a lot a money but $12 annually in perpetuity for apps that I really don't use much is tough to stomach. Granted, I could continue with the ad based applications but I get enough ads with Android (and BBM).
    Come on coach. It’s for the kids.... pay with cash or pay with ads. Gotta keep the lights on. No BB charity projects anymore.

I mean this good naturedly.... I’m personally ok with ads because it feels cheaper..
    07-18-18 08:39 PM
    Come on coach. It’s for the kids.... pay with cash or pay with ads. Gotta keep the lights on. No BB charity projects anymore.

I mean this good naturedly.... I’m personally ok with ads because it feels cheaper..
    Normally I don't have a problem paying for apps but I think the $.99 a month in perpetuity is a bit ridiculous. Had they charged a one time $4.99 or $9.99, I'd be more open to it. Plus, I've given BlackBerry thousands of dollars over the years... and have a $500 Passport sitting in my drawer that hasn't received OS, runtime, or app updates in months.... I think the free use of Hub+ is a small reparation for my years of undying loyalty to BlackBerry.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-18 08:54 PM
    Normally I don't have a problem paying for apps but I think the $.99 a month in perpetuity is a bit ridiculous. Had they charged a one time $4.99 or $9.99, I'd be more open to it. Plus, I've given BlackBerry thousands of dollars over the years... and have a $500 Passport sitting in my drawer that hasn't received OS, runtime, or app updates in months.... I think the free use of Hub+ is a small reparation for my years of undying loyalty to BlackBerry.
    Sorry for opening the Passport wounds. I think BB allows the Cobalt solution to remain available to make up for your pain.....
    07-18-18 09:23 PM