Help i cant find the option. As well please help me decide. Should i buy z30 z3 or just change my z10s batt pack and buy a battery casing that has extra 2000mah? Im afraid as well if i buy a z30 that if i had a problem with battery i wont be able to get help since im from philippines. Its a non removeable batt.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:00 AM
    Help i cant find the option. As well please help me decide. Should i buy z30 z3 or just change my z10s batt pack and buy a battery casing that has extra 2000mah? Im afraid as well if i buy a z30 that if i had a problem with battery i wont be able to get help since im from philippines. Its a non removeable batt.

Posted via CB10
    Here's how to filter your accounts for the Hub:

� Go into the Hub by swiping up from the bottom and to the right of the screen
    � Tap the overflow icon (three dots) on the bottom right and select Settings
    � Tap Hub Management
    � From there turn off any accounts you don't want to see in the Hub
    � Once done, tap Back twice to return to the Hub

Source: How to filter what accounts are shown in the BlackBerry Hub | CrackBerry.com

In regards to what BlackBerry you should buy, I think you are right, that you should stick to a device that has a removable battery since it will be easier to switch it out with a new one should you ever have a problem. So I would say the Z10. I think extended batteries are very tricky, although I've never tried it on BB10 myself but if it's like the legacy devices, they never were good at reading extended battery levels.
    H4zN likes this.
    10-11-14 08:05 AM
    First thank you dor your opinion. Yeah this Z10 i have now is not good at reading batt level. Sonetimes it jumps from 80 to 70 or vice versa. For the hub. Cant i completely remove it? I neab not just the notif from it. Because i now have lots of apps at the hub. Though i can rearrange it.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:16 AM
    Already found it. Thank you sir!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:23 AM