Curious if anyone has had any success getting this app to recognize the wireless printer. Loved this app when I was using android devices phones as it allowed me to remotely use my phone to control the scanner and send the pdf to my phone. Any help would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 08:19 PM
    Managed to connect using Printhand. Good app as it lets me print with a cloudprinter. Their technical support team says scan to mobile phone is in the works and to stay tuned. If anyone knows of an app from android store that allows you to scan from a printer to bb device please pass along.
    12-11-14 09:53 PM
    Managed to connect using Printhand. Good app as it lets me print with a cloudprinter. Their technical support team says scan to mobile phone is in the works and to stay tuned. If anyone knows of an app from android store that allows you to scan from a printer to bb device please pass along.
    I use the scan to phone feature all the time through remote access. Office scanner sends scans to a network share or to our personal scan folders on the network. Those network scan folders are available to me in file manager under my office comp. Can go in there and do whatever I need with the scan.

Use it at home also. Have my personal computer on remote access through file manager. There's a scan folder on that comp I can also access.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 12:06 AM