Hi, I'm in need of help with an unusual "mail copying between devices" problem.
    I'll try to be as clear as possible but please let me know If I end up loosing it...
    The story goes something like this:
    I used to be the only person in my work that did some heavy mail dependent tasks with a Blackberry Curve 9300 device. This device was related with a mail account that I will call OldMailAccount1.
    Since this work became quite important, several people started doing the same work using other Blackberry devices, most of them also Blackberry Curve 9300. we have now about 5 phones doing the same work.
    This devices are associated with mail accounts that I'll call NewMailAccount1, NewMailAccount2, NewMailAccout3, etc
    Since the work requires that old mails are constantly checked I need to have my old mails received in my original phone in my OldMailAccount1 available in all the new phones even when they will be receiving mails from other new mail accounts.

In Other words,
    New phone 1 needs to have old mails from OldMailAccount1 and receive new mails from NewMailAccount1
    New phone 2 needs to have old mails from OldMailAccount1 and receive new mails from NewMailAccount2
    New phone 3 needs to have old mails from OldMailAccount1 and receive new mails from NewMailAccount3
    etc.

Does Somebody know how can I perform a copy from one device to another that only includes stored emails without changing any other configuration?. I've been tempted to try a device switch but I'm kind of afraid that new email account information could be erased.

Thanks a lot!
    Eduardo
    08-25-14 05:33 AM
    I would just forward all emails from email #1 to new email #2 and #3. Unless I'm missing something?
    08-25-14 06:29 AM
    Hi Lendo, the problem is I have 11500 mails to replicate, so unless I can do some sort of massive forwarding I have to find another way. Right now I'm downloading Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2 (old unsupported version), wich is supposed to ignore the device ID, so i will try making a backup of the mails, changing devices and restoring the backup. Any other Ideas will be appreciated!
    08-25-14 04:14 PM