I'm really impressed by the specs offered by Z3 (screen res, a bummer though). I'm in a dilemma whether to buy L730 or Z3. And I wanted to know how BB would be for a WP user? I mean in terms of usual day-to-day things, like sharing over Bluetooth (I hate that there's no "accept all" in WP), one-handed operation and most importantly WhatsApp. The updated WhatsApp on WP has become closer to Android's, and I want to know if this is the case in BB too.

Also, is there any football(not handegg :P) news hub like Onefootball or something in BB?

Thanks for your answers.
    10-01-14 10:03 AM
    RE the football - There are many choices. I personally use NFL Mobile and I do get notifications via hub for scores on games I want and news. You can search the BB Appworld store online from your desktop to see if the apps you want are there and/or you can load the Amazon appstore or Snaps which is google play store but you won't be able to buy apps/games from Snap as it's not a true google store. The free ones are okay.
    10-01-14 12:44 PM
    What's app is updateing all the time in BB app world, as far as football (or soccer) there are plenty of apps for that. If you choose to use snap yo can browse and pay on a desktop PC and the apps will be available after a few min on the app on device, it doesn't push them to it but they become aval. One handed use depends on you hands I think, my Z30 is close to the Z3 in screen size and I have hands on the shorter side and some things are just out of reach.
    10-01-14 01:20 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Will the Android apps provide notifications in the hub? Like currently with Onefootball for WP, when a match starts it gives me a notification.
    10-02-14 08:37 AM