I'm looking at getting a BlackBerry Motion. Hows the screen on time. I watch a lot of YouTube and use a lot of social media. Can i have SoT screenshots.
    03-03-18 09:25 AM
    This is taken from a review by DecAway from the Blackberry Motion section:

Battery Life: The battery life on this phone is spot-on. It’s really hard to beat a 4,000mAh in your phone. On top of the serious battery capacity, the SD625 processor helps take it to the next level. The 625 is a very power efficient processor, and it’s also great for multitasking performance. I was initially hesitant and disappointed when I found out that they were using the same chip for the Motion, but that was until I used it. The experience isn’t watered down at all, and additionally, it’s really about usage. If you’re a gamer and you want to run the latest and greatest games, then this isn’t likely a good fit for you. However, if you’re a traditional BlackBerry user and you love long-lasting performance combined with efficiency, then this will be a good fit. I don’t usually like to test out my phones when it comes to multi-day use because I’m paranoid about being caught out without a charger, but the Motion held up well into day two for me on a single charge. It didn’t make it through two full days because I use my phones heavily, but it made it all the way to lunchtime the next day before I needed to plug it in.

Hope this helps. The link to the full review is here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13140490
    jaybiatchxx likes this.
    03-03-18 09:40 AM
    thanks
    03-03-18 09:49 AM