Hello everyone. Using a PRIV/Android 6.0.1 Within the past few weeks (can't remember exactly when), the Android Messages app color schemechanged from dark colors to pastel. I did not make this change. It also happened on my wife's BB DTEK, which leads me to believe the change was the result of some sort of update by BB or Android. It's not that big of a deal...but I don't like it!

Why did this happen? Is there a way I can change it back to what it once was?

Thanks for your advice!
    09-17-18 06:40 AM
    The Android Messages app from Google has been updated, see the info here: https://www.androidcentral.com/andro...rk-mode-update

If you don't like the new app, you can switch to Textra, Yaata, or one of the many other messages apps that allow greater customization.
    The Android Messages app from Google has been updated, see the info here: https://www.androidcentral.com/andro...rk-mode-update

If you don't like the new app, you can switch to Textra, Yaata, or one of the many other messages apps that allow greater customization.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-17-18 09:11 AM
    that’s weird, I also have the latest Google Messages app and I use dark theme on my Priv
    09-22-18 06:31 PM