Hello everyone,

I wanna use BBM Protected. I saw this service price was $33/year but ı can't buy.
    How can or Where can I buy?

Thanks.
    04-26-17 09:16 AM
    It's now known as BlackBerry Enterprise....https://us.blackberry.com/enterprise...bbm-enterprise

For iOS or Android you can subscribe too, and download the app from their app stores.

For legacy BlackBerry devices (BBOS and BB10), you enable the subscription from within the app.

Note there are limitations and it is not available in all markets.
    04-26-17 09:32 AM
    Thanks for your answer.

I use BB10, Where can I enable the subscription? in BBM?
    04-26-17 09:36 AM
    Thanks for your answer.

I use BB10, Where can I enable the subscription? in BBM?
    Sorry, little more too it than I taught.... https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...bbm-protected/
    04-26-17 09:38 AM
    @mrfreeze might help you
    04-26-17 09:41 AM
    May I send a pm to him?
    04-26-17 09:47 AM
    I'm not even sure anymore. I think you have to contact a sales rep and do it through them now.
    04-26-17 09:49 AM
    I was just thinking of subscribing as well. I just provided my information on Blackberry's sale form. Hopefully, I will hear back from them soon. I will keep you guys posted soon.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-26-17 09:53 AM
    UPDATE: A Blackberry rep finally got in touch with me but couldn't provide me a quote. He wanted me to walk through my needs and then forward my request to the actual folks who manager the Enterprise accounts. But it is at least, one more step closer. If this works out, I may get another license for my other BBM account then.
    05-12-17 04:24 PM
    Been using the bbm enterprise for about a week now. BlackBerry requires you to purchase a minimum of 5 licenses to make it worth their while. Well in the beginning, things looked pretty promising. Protected chats, administrative control over your organization's settings. However, I found some issues with bbm enterprise for Android. Besides, the lack of channel, hub integration, and sticker store, the new update took away the ability to create Groups. Sure, I can start "group" chats but I thought the reason to have multiple licenses to manage is also to have the ability to create bbm protected grouped for enterprise users as well. I really hope BlackBerry fixes the Enterprise for Android soon. Not happy with this change.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 06:55 PM
    I wanted to buy BBM Protected too for the ability to video chat cross platform between my BB10 devices and my family's Android and iOS devices. Guess I can't for now...

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 09:53 AM
    Been using the bbm enterprise for about a week now. BlackBerry requires you to purchase a minimum of 5 licenses to make it worth their while. Well in the beginning, things looked pretty promising. Protected chats, administrative control over your organization's settings. However, I found some issues with bbm enterprise for Android. Besides, the lack of channel, hub integration, and sticker store, the new update took away the ability to create Groups. Sure, I can start "group" chats but I thought the reason to have multiple licenses to manage is also to have the ability to create bbm protected grouped for enterprise users as well. I really hope BlackBerry fixes the Enterprise for Android soon. Not happy with this change.

Posted via CB10
    It must be different for BB10. I can create groups in BB10. Been using protected voice and chat for couple years now I believe.

I can say that the subscription process is not as easy as before. Luckily I purchased it when it was available in the BlackBerry Enterprise store. I just get a renewal notice from a BlackBerry rep.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 12:45 PM
    It must be different for BB10. I can create groups in BB10. Been using protected voice and chat for couple years now I believe.

I can say that the subscription process is not as easy as before. Luckily I purchased it when it was available in the BlackBerry Enterprise store. I just get a renewal notice from a BlackBerry rep.

Posted via CB10
    Since the last BBM update last month, I discovered that now BBM protected is on "borrowed" time will soon be only available through BBM Enterprise. As of now, I still have BBM protected on my Passport. Not sure if anyone has switched over to BBM Enterprise but you can kiss the groups, stickers, channels, and chat history good bye. I am sticking with my BBM protect sans the Enterprise update.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 05:25 PM