Would like to request Return Receipts for certain emails directly from my BlackBerry HUB instead of having to resort to use Outlook.

I remember in the old BB days you could put a code in the beginning of the Subject line to get a return receipt requested.

Otherwise, if I cannot do it for certain individual emails, then how to turn on Return Receipts for all emails would be good?

Thanks in advance.
    03-05-19 10:17 AM
    Even if it was enabled, it wouldn't really be reliable as it depends on the email/server configuration of the person you're emailing. These days email services and clients include the ability to block read receipts.
    03-05-19 02:19 PM
    Even if it was enabled, it wouldn't really be reliable as it depends on the email/server configuration of the person you're emailing. These days email services and clients include the ability to block read receipts.
    Even at work the person can decline sending a receipt. I still get a few when using Outlook. At least a delivery message can still be obtained (though it doesn't prove the person read the email it does show it was successfully delivered).

I guess nothing like that for the HUB, eh?
    03-05-19 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD