Start with apology. Tech-challenged person here, but with a lovely new Blackberry Key2.

Have always used Google calendar with previous Blackberry phones. Separating my calendars has always been a problem, but have been able to manage in the past. This new model, though, insists on displaying newly saved notes together with 2 more Google calendars with different account names. These are used to note bookings and reminders for our small business. However, I don't want these to complicate my daily list of things to do. I open the calendar, make a note at say 9 a.m. on Monday 9th, click to save. That works fine. However, if I then go to month display, all calendars are visible, over-complicating each separate calendar. I can easily disable events and reminders but if I test by adding a note, events will be auto enabled. I have checked the settings against those on my Key1 and the only difference is that Blackberry content transfer is ticked whilst all others are disabled. The Key2 calendar does not display this option.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please? Maybe suggest a way to put this right?

Thank you in advance.
    02-28-20 03:55 AM