Following support instructions but do not see a place to uninsall. App store tells me it needs to be Uninstall and reinstalled.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    01-05-19 11:06 AM
    - Visit here - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.blackberry.hub and leave the program.
    - Then go to the Google Play Store, find BlackBerry Hub, and Uninstall it.
    - Once uninstalled, you can tehn re-install the regular public version.

Note: It can take up to a few hours before you can download the app's public version. Also keep in mind that BlackBerry Hub Services work in conjuction with Hub, so you may have to uninstall services as well.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    01-05-19 03:19 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze for the link to leave the beta testing for Hub+ Inbox. It worked!

Can you also please provide a removal link for Hub+ Services? Google search has been no help, and it's not possible to do through the Play Store.

TIA!

P.S. the real reason I'm leaving these beta programs is because of the Google Calendar issues. I just got a new Key1 phone (BBB 100-1) and it won't allow any calendars besides the one connected through the Play Store, when I use 3 other G Calendars for scheduling (yet they all sync just fine on the old BBB 100-3??)

If you know of a way to just fix the G calendars, I'd be elated!! 😁😁
    09-17-20 02:48 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze for the link to leave the beta testing for Hub+ Inbox. It worked!

Can you also please provide a removal link for Hub+ Services? Google search has been no help, and it's not possible to do through the Play Store.

TIA!

P.S. the real reason I'm leaving these beta programs is because of the Google Calendar issues. I just got a new Key1 phone (BBB 100-1) and it won't allow any calendars besides the one connected through the Play Store, when I use 3 other G Calendars for scheduling (yet they all sync just fine on the old BBB 100-3??)

If you know of a way to just fix the G calendars, I'd be elated!! ������������
    Open Play store, my apps and games, under the beta tab find Hub+ Services. Under "You're a beta tester" is a Leave button. Touch it.
    09-18-20 02:59 PM
    - Visit here - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.blackberry.hub and leave the program.
    - Then go to the Google Play Store, find BlackBerry Hub, and Uninstall it.
    - Once uninstalled, you can tehn re-install the regular public version.

Note: It can take up to a few hours before you can download the app's public version. Also keep in mind that BlackBerry Hub Services work in conjuction with Hub, so you may have to uninstall services as well.
    Hi Bla1ze.

I forgot to quote you yesterday when I replied to this topic so you might not have seen it.

Please see above reply and thanks in advance for any assistance! ������������
    09-18-20 03:17 PM
    Open Play store, my apps and games, under the beta tab find Hub+ Services. Under "You're a beta tester" is a Leave button. Touch it.
    Thanks for your reply Ben, and willingness to help!

I've already left the beta program using your suggestion.

The problem is the beta version is still installed on my phone. Play Store Specifically states "A Beta version is still installed. You might want to uninstall and reinstall this app."

See attached screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails How to uninstall BlackBerry Hub beta?-notable-00002.jpg  
    09-18-20 03:28 PM

The problem is the beta version is still installed on my phone. Play Store Specifically states "A Beta version is still installed. You might want to uninstall and reinstall this app."

See attached screenshot.
    So what happens when you tap 'Uninstall'?
    09-18-20 05:56 PM

See attached screenshot.
    The rest of the process is identical as for Hub+ Inbox which you did just before.
    09-18-20 06:11 PM
    So what happens when you tap 'Uninstall'?
    Oh geez... (face Palm. ). The uninstall option wasn't there yesterday. I guess it's a good thing I included the screenshot today because I didn't even look at that part of the text today lol.

I also checked my old phone that doesn't have the Google calendar sync issues/forced restrictions and discovered that the current failure to sync isn't likely caused by the beta apps. I suspect it's the versions themselves that BlackBerry has made available.

Specifically, these versions allow all Google calendars to sync with the BlackBerry Calendar app:
    Calendar 2.2034.1.8456
    Hub+ Services 2.2034.1.8451

Current Play Store versions are
    for both apps
    Last edited by ShannonLoa; 09-18-20 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Fixed wing dings created by emoji
    09-18-20 11:43 PM
    The rest of the process is identical as for Hub+ Inbox which you did just before.
    Thanks again Ben.

I was looking for a URL to uninstall Hub+ Services like the one provided for Hub+ Inbox by Bla1ze. The link allowed for immediate removal from the Inbox beta program vs waiting (for me) at least 12 hours.
    09-18-20 11:47 PM