07-20-17 01:27 PM
31 12
tools
    Well, I gave it a try couple of times after I read this post. Unfortunately, I kept getting the same screen as I posted above.
    I understand it may be frustrating while trying to solve the issue because many of us were in the same situations as well.

If the bb world link doesn't work for you for some reasons, have you tried the 2nd method by using sachesi and install bar file from the computer as coffe-tutrle outlined above?

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-29-17 07:21 AM
    I understand it may be frustrating while trying to solve the issue because many of us were in the same situations as well.

If the bb world link doesn't work for you for some reasons, have you tried the 2nd method by using sachesi and install bar file from the computer as coffe-tutrle outlined above?

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    The problem here is that the person is trying to click "open" on the screen shot I posted 😆

Second problem is he is trying to open the BlackBerry world link on a PC with the PC browser to install the app on his PC or something to that effect.

It's not complicated at all, it's just super hilarious.

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    04-29-17 09:24 AM
    The problem here is that the person is trying to click "open" on the screen shot I posted

Second problem is he is trying to open the BlackBerry world link on a PC with the PC browser to install the app on his PC or something to that effect.

It's not complicated at all, it's just super hilarious.

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    Beside being a bully, you are having major dyslexic problem, or you are just ignorant.
    It is not your fault you can not comprehend that something you have posted simply does not work.
    My correspondence with you is over.
    04-29-17 03:46 PM
    If you followed all of the steps I outlined, including deleting the notification, calling T-Mobile and having your connection fully refreshed (something they do on their end) and then rebooting the device, and didn't have any success, then......

Unless you need 10.3.3 for some reason, I'd suggest reloading 10.3.2 and see if it resolves your problem. And again following the steps outlined above (if need be). There are lots of autoloaders available, but be sure to make a backup of the device before installing.

The issue you describe sounds EXACTLY like mine, and T-MOBILE wanted to blame blackberry as well, they told me they'd never heard of the issue and it must be a blackberry problem.....even though I had personally brought it to their attention twice in the past year.

Like I said, it seems to have to do with a signal that T-Mobile sends to the device, and it happens every 6 months or so. I can't speak to the overheating issue, but I know T-Mobile definitely sends a signal to the device, and it definitely causes the problems you describe in the Z30's.

Posted via CB10
    An update: I turned the WiFi on, and now, three days after T mobile refreshed the connection, the WiFi Calling icon is still there but I am able to send and receive both text and MMS messages. Let's hope it will last. Thank you for sharing your experience that led me to resolution of this issue.
    Last edited by grl69sa; 04-29-17 at 10:36 PM.
    04-29-17 04:04 PM
    I'm here to thank coffee-turtle. In minimal time you solved a lot of problem for me.

I had grl69sa's problems:

1. The one about wi-fi calling

2. The one where people like Jamaa don't understand that app world visibility varies

I can confirm a few things.

1. Those links don't work universally. The apps might, but, for example, T-Mobile apps appear in app world only under certain conditions. Various speculation as to those conditions can be found. I was never able to follow those links to where I suppose Jamaa gets with them. It may be because I'm a moron, but I'll suggest that is unlikely.

2. The T-Mobile app does work, for lots of handsets running any of a variety of BB10 versions. I confirm this for Qs and Zs running various 10.3.3

I installed it via coffee_turtle's instructions and, guess what? Voila! Apologize. I assume that's what I'm supposed to say.

Thanks again, and glad you got a fix grl69sa
    07-06-17 08:41 PM
    Does the same app work for BB10 phones for the recently-launched Wind/Freedom Mobile WiFi Calling service?
    07-20-17 01:27 PM
31 12