Hi guys I wanna turn off the device password but when I try turn to off the device password it says turn off media card encryption. But I wanna encryption the media card.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 04:06 AM
    Just follow the instructions, although it takes a long time.

Or remove the media card.
    04-10-16 04:36 AM
    Just follow the instructions, although it takes a long time.

Or remove the media card.
    Sorry I don't understand what u said. I wanna turn off the device password but when I try to off it says turn off media card encryption!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 04:51 AM
    Sorry I don't understand what u said. I wanna turn off the device password but when I try to off it says turn off media card encryption!

Posted via CB10
    First, turn off media card encryption, then you can turn off the device password.
    04-10-16 04:57 AM
    Oh.. but I wanna encryption the media card! Is it possible to turn off the device password without turn off media card encryption? Or any apps available for lock the media card?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 05:05 AM
    Oh.. but I wanna encryption the media card! Is it possible to turn off the device the password without turn off media card encryption? Or any apps available for lock the media card?

Posted via CB10
    You can be encryption your media card again whenever you want after turning off encryption.
    04-10-16 05:12 AM
    Not possible
    04-10-16 06:53 AM
    Is it possible to lock or encrypt the SD card without lock the device. Because every time my phone is locked suppose my friends or colleagues take my phone sometimes they tired 7 to 8 times they typed the wrong password. I'm very worried about this. That's why I'm asking . I wanna encrypt my SD card only without lock the device! Or any other apps for lock or encrypt the SD card??? Suppose it's not possible pls Suggest me some apps for lock or encrypt the SD card.

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 06:57 AM
    Is it possible to lock or encrypt the SD card without lock the device. Because every time my phone is locked suppose my friends or colleagues take my phone sometimes they tired 7 to 8 times they typed the wrong password. I'm very worried about this. That's why I'm asking . I wanna encrypt my SD card only without lock the device! Or any other apps for lock or encrypt the SD card??? Suppose it's not possible pls Suggest me some apps for lock or encrypt the SD card.

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    I understand your needs and will have a look at what's out there, but you can't have something encrypted without a Password for it and Since the Device uses the SD Memory they need to be connected with the same Password. so there are only third-party options for you to separately move things to and save them there.
    04-10-16 07:52 AM
    I understand your needs and will have a look at what's out there, but you can't have something encrypted without a Password for it and Since the Device uses the SD Memory they need to be connected with the same Password. so there are only third-party options for you to separately move things to and save them there.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 08:18 AM
    I stand corrected, I Just had a look at two apps that I had saved in BBW ( DS Lock and Privacy Suite Pro) I tried DS Lock and it can automatically Password protect most parts of your Phone, Privacy Suite Pro seems to have even more options but I haven't tried them out. I hope that this helps.
    bathu and PantherBlitz like this.
    04-10-16 08:24 AM
    I have privacy suite pro.. it's nice but it just hide and lock the pic's and videos. I didn't try about Ds lock.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 08:45 AM