I downloaded some songs off the browser and they all saved in the music file under file manager instead of the music app. Is there a way I can transfer these files to the app or download music straight to music app? I really want to be able to create a Playlist and have more accessibility to songs like in the music app.
    01-03-17 11:48 AM
    I downloaded some songs off the browser and they all saved in the music file under file manager instead of the music app. Is there a way I can transfer these files to the app or download music straight to music app? I really want to be able to create a Playlist and have more accessibility to songs like in the music app.
    I don't know which phone you have.

Although, usually the music player can figure out where stuff is outside the music folder (assuming you're on BB10/Android). Try rebooting your phone to get the player to rescan, if there's no manual rescan in the player settings.
    01-03-17 11:53 AM
    Refresh your music app so that it can take new song list automatically.
    01-05-17 06:51 AM
    You could always use the file manager to move the songs to the Music folder, though the indexing feature of any mobile device should be able to find the songs almost anywhere on the device.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 07:07 AM