My wide is trying to clear out her BB10 device but can't get Bluetooth or USB to work. Is Blend still use able?
    06-20-19 02:08 PM
    My wide is trying to clear out her BB10 device but can't get Bluetooth or USB to work. Is Blend still use able?
    It hasn't been supported for a few years, so it is hit and miss at best.

You can always transfer using an SD card.

There is also a DropBox client called Basket that you could use, but it's a bit tricky to setup.

You could also try PlayCloud and connect to your Google Drive.
    06-20-19 03:04 PM
    Another option is a LAN app such as Dukto. Go into BBW with the BB10 device and download/install Dukto. Then download and install the Dukto for Mac program. Will be slow (not as slow as Bluetooth) but eventually you can get the job done. I would do it with the sd card for fastest method if you have one kicking around.
    06-20-19 06:48 PM
    Blend is absolutely usable Terry. Let me know if you have trouble getting it to work.

You can also set up the Q10 to be available as a network drive and map it to the Mac.
    06-21-19 12:49 AM
    thank you everyone for your comments. in the end we used an SD and transfered devise docs / pics to media card, then into the Priv.
    i sure will miss BB10. Again thanks everyone
    pkcable and brookie229 like this.
    06-21-19 09:08 AM
    thank you everyone for your comments. in the end we used an SD and transfered devise docs / pics to media card, then into the Priv.
    i sure will miss BB10. Again thanks everyone
    You're welcome Terry. We BB10 users will miss you too, but you know you can always come back. We'll be here well into 2020 and beyond.
    06-21-19 03:57 PM
    You're welcome Terry. We BB10 users will miss you too, but you know you can always come back. We'll be here well into 2020 and beyond.
    They changed OS and didn't leave CB so they are technically still users. I'm technically still a user myself. You'd never lock me out from the BB10 clubhouse. We're all still friends ;-) right? Huh? LOL
    06-21-19 04:02 PM
    They changed OS and didn't leave CB so they are technically still users. I'm technically still a user myself. You'd never lock me out from the BB10 clubhouse. We're all still friends ;-) right? Huh? LOL
    Of course not Chuck! The BB10 Clubhouse is a welcoming place, full of joy and magic and ready to accept all users.

You just have to drop all Android devices, especially GooBerrys, into the incinerator while you're passing through security.
    06-21-19 04:08 PM
    Of course not Chuck! The BB10 Clubhouse is a welcoming place, full of joy and magic and ready to accept all users.

You just have to drop all Android devices, especially GooBerrys, into the incinerator while you're passing through security.
    That's concerning as I had the clubhouse hooked up to Nest and Ring to be nice. I don't think either require 4.4 or higher to operate...
    06-21-19 04:25 PM
    That's concerning as I had the clubhouse hooked up to Nest and Ring to be nice. I don't think either require 4.4 or higher to operate...
    Oh Chuck...Google owns Nest. Our automated security detected your attempt and vaporized it as soon as you brought it online.

Ring we are more potentially welcome to, depending on firewalls, but we want to make sure the clubhouse maintains its joy, magic and security/privacy. We'll consider it, but in the meantime just install the older APK. You'll be fine.
    06-21-19 04:28 PM