I do not have a MS exchange server so I currently use the blackberry desktop S/W to sync my calendars and contacts as I currently have a blackberry passport. However, I would like to a new Blackberry phone, most like the Key. But before I do I would like to make sure I can still continue to sync my MS outlook calendar and contacts with my phone. Is there an app out there that can do it? Our actual e-mail is with a domain provider and we map it to outlook on our desktops vs. going to our domain site and logging into our e-mail there.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-02-17 01:16 PM
    There are some apps out there that say they can do it.... haven't tried one to see how well they work.

Best solution would be to see if you provider offers more than just POP (one way sync) email. Even IMAP will do two way syncing, but generally those hosting email accounts are limited in size. You'll have to upgrade to a paid hosting plan that offers more storage and they probably offer accounts with Activesync.

Or Check out Gmail or Outlook.com for business class hosting.... think those start at about $4 or $5 per user per month.
    03-02-17 03:47 PM
    I'm using Office Outlook on Windows and syncing my contact's and calendar to my DTEK through Outlook.com. It works very well, providing automatic 2-way sync and backup.
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-02-17 08:32 PM
    You can also use Akruto to sync Outlook and Android calendars or any similar software.
    This would allow you to sync Outlook calendar with any BBerry phone on Android.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-03-17 02:17 PM