Hi everyone. This is driving me mad! When I start typing a message such as on Whatshapp the Keyone (black edition), it automatically types one of my mostly used email addresses in the text field! Why? I dont even press a letter that starts the address... and I cant see the email addresses in the user dictionary either to delete them.
    Anyone has ideas how to get this function off, at least how to delete the addresses (not in my contacts) from the word substituion list or wherever they Keyone picks them from! Help!!!
    03-27-18 04:03 AM
    Hi everyone. This is driving me mad! When I start typing a message such as on Whatshapp the Keyone (black edition), it automatically types one of my mostly used email addresses in the text field! Why? I dont even press a letter that starts the address... and I cant see the email addresses in the user dictionary either to delete them.
    Anyone has ideas how to get this function off, at least how to delete the addresses (not in my contacts) from the word substituion list or wherever they Keyone picks them from! Help!!!
    There are two things I can think of that you can try:
    Turn off "Predict Contact Names" to test at -- Settings + Language & input + Keyboard Settings + BlackBerry Keyboard + Prediction and correction, scroll down to the bottom to Predict Contact Names

Secondly, Verify all locations for the rogue entry:

1) Settings + Language & input + Personal dictionary + "For All Languages"
    2) Settings + Language & input + Keyboard Settings + BlackBerry Keyboard + Prediction and correction + Personal dictionary + For All Languages
    3) Settings + Language & input + Keyboard Settings + BlackBerry Keyboard + Prediction and correction + Word Substitution + For All Languages
    4) Settings + Language & input + Keyboard Settings + BlackBerry Keyboard + Prediction and correction + Word lists + Personal word list
    03-27-18 03:46 PM