Not sure why, but whenever i get a phone call... my bb torch, when it rings... it then goes silent if i touch ANYWHERE on the screen... very annoying.

isn't that what the "silence" button at the bottom of the screen is for?? the phone should only go silent when i tap on "silence" not when any part of my hand touches any part of the screen!

is what's happening with me a normal feature? or do I have a problem with my phone?
    03-12-18 06:01 PM
    Not sure why, but whenever i get a phone call... my bb torch, when it rings... it then goes silent if i touch ANYWHERE on the screen... very annoying.

isn't that what the "silence" button at the bottom of the screen is for?? the phone should only go silent when i tap on "silence" not when any part of my hand touches any part of the screen!

is what's happening with me a normal feature? or do I have a problem with my phone?
    Please try: "Options", then "Typing and Language", and then "Touchscreen Sensitivity."
    You can change settings here.

I found an interesting article on the best settings for touchscreen sensitivity for the Torch here: Best Settings for BlackBerry Torch 9800 Touchscreen Sensitivity? - BerryReview

Hope this helps.
    03-13-18 02:13 PM