I've been trying to solve this forever. Every time some responds to a thread I've subscribed to on any of the site (Crackberry, Android Central, etc.) I get an email notification on top of the one from TapTalk. I've changed the settings on all the apps and on all my phones.

How can I stop the dual notifications?
    08-14-19 10:09 PM
    I've been trying to solve this forever. Every time some responds to a thread I've subscribed to on any of the site (Crackberry, Android Central, etc.) I get an email notification on top of the one from TapTalk. I've changed the settings on all the apps and on all my phones.

How can I stop the dual notifications?
    Check this out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1168836

Posted via CB10
    08-14-19 10:33 PM
    Thanks for this. Reading that post it seems like TapTalk is part of the issue as well?
    08-15-19 12:29 PM
    Thanks for this. Reading that post it seems like TapTalk is part of the issue as well?
    I use Tapatalk and I only get notifications when a post of mine is quoted or liked or I get a PM. Other than that no other email notifications.
    08-15-19 12:51 PM
    I use Tapatalk and I only get notifications when a post of mine is quoted or liked or I get a PM. Other than that no other email notifications.
    There is a way not even to get those or at least I think so according to the crackberry.com settings. I've just set mine. I'll report back. But you may like getting those emails so that's cool.
    08-15-19 01:38 PM
    There is a way not even to get those or at least I think so according to the crackberry.com settings. I've just set mine. I'll report back. But you may like getting those emails so that's cool.
    I have it set so I can get those. So I'm good.
    08-15-19 01:47 PM
    Ok. I was able to get most of my notifications stopped except from one thread. I don't know what's up with it but I went ahead and unsubscribed. I'll need to go back into the settings to figure out the deal with that one in particular.

Thanks for the help. The above advice worked.
    08-16-19 12:34 AM