Good day friends, I noticed that my phone is too slow to load my app. Both BlackBerry app and android app are not responding fine. How can I boost my CPU of my BlackBerry Q10 to run the app smoothly?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 03:01 AM
    Good day friends, I noticed that my phone is too slow to load my app. Both BlackBerry app and android app are not responding fine. How can I boost my CPU of my BlackBerry Q10 to run the app smoothly?

Posted via CB10
    I know a priori that this might not help, but: do you have too many apps already open? Have you tried a reboot?
    07-22-17 05:13 AM
    Not sure what your app is however keeping an eye on your device monitor and open applications might help. One of the things that's great with BB10 is the Cascades and microkernel. if you look at your index you will see the same folders in many places. Stable and fast. Can be just as effective with virtually everything else. Might need to sweep up add an SD card and if its an online thing check your network settings. IPV6 and at 5g enabled. Not Dualband it picks one for you I'm pretty sure Q10 does not have Dual capability just both available. If a function can be automated through an online process it should be. Almost every native app can send textmessages, emails, share with BBM channels and open the file folder. If your Hub has a lot of accounts, try merging them online. Microsoft has good delegation Zoho is pretty great too although its not nearly as fast on the update. If you do that should make sure your device can delete emails on the POP or IMAP server or they will keep coming back from the merged accounts. Can still Have 2FA with it they offer an app password feature also so use that one with the Hub (Zoho and Microsoft) I prefer Microsoft it lets me add dropbox and box as storage accounts, and it is a google account also so the gdrive is there
    07-22-17 08:27 PM