Hello, I have a Blackberry Q10 ; I set up a system update from here (a post on Crackberry ) and since then, no more wifi. When I want to launch the phone, the system is looking for a wifi signal and is unable to proceed. I tried to reinstall from Blackberry Link BUT I have a message to terminate the setup on the device before to be able to connevt BBY Link and my device. Is it a way to get the OS charged on the phone via Blackberry Link despite this problem ? NB: the OS does not want to set up on the phone without WiFi, I guess it considers it is too heavy via cellular network. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELP. I miss my Q10, I want to put my Android to the bin (there is BBy written on it but it is a false one (Key1)). Antoine
    11-07-19 12:17 PM
    So you ran an Autoloader that have taken you phone back to the initial setup process....

Do you not have WiFi or access to WiFi?

Was your WiFi working before?
    11-07-19 02:01 PM
    I checked my device again after entering an available cellular chip: does not work. So the question is not on 'no WiFi' but rather 'no radio at all'. BLackberry Link can't help me if setup is not ended on my Q10. And i cannot make the setup w/o radio at all. Thanks for help, i want to keep my Q10 alive !
    11-07-19 02:30 PM
    I checked my device again after entering an available cellular chip: does not work. So the question is not on 'no WiFi' but rather 'no radio at all'. BLackberry Link can't help me if setup is not ended on my Q10. And i cannot make the setup w/o radio at all. Thanks for help, i want to keep my Q10 alive !
    So the fake BB is functional but the real BB isn’t? Isn’t that ironic?

Reload the autoloader would be my guess and make sure it’s the right one
    11-07-19 02:57 PM
    Hey antoine,

Try this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!JohjGQLB!BZM7uf0v0...sndRyGLiIcEvv8

@Chuck Finley69 : I'm glad you agree that Android devices with the BB Mobile brand are fake BBs! Does this mean I can now call them FalseBerrys without running afoul of the Crackberry Powers That Be?
    11-08-19 04:57 PM
    Hey antoine,

Try this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!JohjGQLB!BZM7uf0v0...sndRyGLiIcEvv8

@Chuck Finley69 : I'm glad you agree that Android devices with the BB Mobile brand are fake BBs! Does this mean I can now call them FalseBerrys without running afoul of the Crackberry Powers That Be?
    Unfortunately, I don’t know how to show the sarcasm when I post here. I’ve never had a problem with any names people call BBAndroid or their opinions. It’s the whining and crying whenever anyone criticizes BB10 or BBOS in current times. I’ve always thought it was close to BBAndroid yet not good enough after 2016 or so. I’ve always questioned it’s security from user adoption perspective especially when using apks from who knows where over the years.

There are no powers that be that care what you call it other than if baiting. Again that’s not my position, opinion and pay grade. I have no power. :-)
    Ben xfg and eshropshire like this.
    11-08-19 05:29 PM
    Unfortunately, I don’t know how to show the sarcasm when I post here. I’ve never had a problem with any names people call BBAndroid or their opinions. It’s the whining and crying whenever anyone criticizes BB10 or BBOS in current times. I’ve always thought it was close to BBAndroid yet not good enough after 2016 or so. I’ve always questioned it’s security from user adoption perspective especially when using apks from who knows where over the years.

There are no powers that be that care what you call it other than if baiting. Again that’s not my position, opinion and pay grade. I have no power. :-)
    Back in the day there were many BBOS users that didn't believe that the new BlackBerry, the Z10 and Q10 were real BlackBerries. For some of them the last real BlackBerry was a 9900.....

People don't like change, and "BlackBerry" has been through a lot of change in the last 10 years... sadly that has fractured and dissolved a once strong userbase.
    eshropshire likes this.
    11-11-19 08:20 AM
    Hello you guys, thanks to all for your help and comments (even those to make fun of me regarding 'FalseBerries' ;-). I followed the tip to run an autoloader ; it did work perfectly ... but still no signal, neither cellular nor wifi. Impossible to proceed device setup w/o signal. So, I think antennas are dead, broken by messy disassembly I made to change the keyboard. My problem is that here (France), no one repair shop wants to save my phone: they see Blackberry, they stop me immediatly. They are only good to replace displays on Apple / Samsung... Do you know where I can find a scheme to locate the antennas ? THanks to all in advance
    11-12-19 06:13 AM
    Hello you guys, thanks to all for your help and comments (even those to make fun of me regarding 'FalseBerries' ;-). I followed the tip to run an autoloader ; it did work perfectly ... but still no signal, neither cellular nor wifi. Impossible to proceed device setup w/o signal. So, I think antennas are dead, broken by messy disassembly I made to change the keyboard. My problem is that here (France), no one repair shop wants to save my phone: they see Blackberry, they stop me immediatly. They are only good to replace displays on Apple / Samsung... Do you know where I can find a scheme to locate the antennas ? THanks to all in advance

If you have the right Autoloader and you have tried several times then I'd lean more to it being a bad chipset than a bad antenna. Don't waster time and money repairing it, just replace it. If you want to stick to the Q10, they should be pretty cheap in the aftermarket. Here they are less than the cost of a repair shop fee...
    11-12-19 08:02 AM