Hi.
    I'm brand new to this site. My question has probably been answered before but not in a way I can understand. I've stuck with BlackBerry because I don't get technology and it's all I've ever had. Now my mobile provider, O2 in the UK, has said it's going to stop supporting all BlackBerry services with effect from next week.
    I'm panicking because my entire life has been saved in "Remember" and I don't know how to get it all off and saved to my PC.
    I have a 2014 Q5, which I love, but it won't let me open BlackBerry World (it just tells me to connect to wifi, even though I already am) so I can't dowload any apps etc.
    I hope someone can help.
    01-22-21 06:42 AM
    Hi.
    I'm brand new to this site. My question has probably been answered before but not in a way I can understand. I've stuck with BlackBerry because I don't get technology and it's all I've ever had. Now my mobile provider, O2 in the UK, has said it's going to stop supporting all BlackBerry services with effect from next week.
    I'm panicking because my entire life has been saved in "Remember" and I don't know how to get it all off and saved to my PC.
    I have a 2014 Q5, which I love, but it won't let me open BlackBerry World (it just tells me to connect to wifi, even though I already am) so I can't dowload any apps etc.
    I hope someone can help.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often........

I believe the BlackBerry support issue refers to dropping the BIS required for BBOS type devices to operate. That’s an older pre-BB10 era plan that included data plan from BlackBerry sold through carriers. The Q5 runs on traditional, current 3G and 4G/LTE carrier data plans. Your other issues are detailed here in the forums.

Here’s a good place to start regarding the BBW issues

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1185175/
    01-22-21 07:50 AM
    Once you get BBWorld sorted, try "All Notes Backup" in the app store. It was the only one I could find that could export the Remember notes. However, it can only export them as a single text or doc file. If you have attachments in the notes, they won't be part of the export. (Voice memos and the like can be found under the "voice" folder on your device, though, but yeah, all attachments will be decoupled from the note export.)

When you move to your new device, definitely go with a cloud/cross-platform option like Evernote as a replacement.
    01-23-21 06:55 PM