Don't know how to save 7digital music onto z10 sd card. Pls help.
    08-03-14 11:12 AM
    I am assuming that after you purchase the music there is a download email sent to you with a link?
    08-03-14 11:17 AM
    I couldn't get the download to work either. It takes hours and never seems to finish. So I will not be buying music from that app anymore.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 11:24 AM
    I couldn't get the download to work either. It takes hours and never seems to finish. So I will not be buying music from that app anymore.

Posted via CB10
    I figured out that download business. A pop up on the screen says to stream the music and then it automatically downloads to your device. Don't know why you should have to listen to a whole album before it's available on your device, but apparently that's what you need to do. I just let it play in the background and when it was over, I had it in my music app. As for the SD card, make sure you have updated the 7digital app. You can change the folder that it downloads to when you start. Just click on the folder showing at the top of the screen. At least I think it is on the top!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-03-14 01:50 PM
    I am assuming that after you purchase the music there is a download email sent to you with a link?
    You do everything right from the app at the same time. I had to look around the app to find things. It was the first time I used 7digital. Just like any thing else you do for the first time. Sometimes you need to have some patience and hunt for stuff to figure it out. The help section is not always a big help! :-D

08-03-14 01:54 PM
    Thax heaps for the pointers. Did muck around the 7 digital app a bit more and it did finally save some songs onto sd card. Had to repurchase the songs again. Saying that, the first two singles copied ok, the third single didn't seem to have copied anywhere. The real reason why I am so keen to get the music onto sd card or the phone memory, is that I really like using the phone's(z10) native music player. Thanx anyways. Will keep trying.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 10:33 AM
    I went digging around in my phone and it seems that it will not allow us to select the SD card. It says sd card but it is in misc folder on the device. I went to 7digital on my laptop and logged in and figured out how to download my album and then copied it to my sd card threw link and the art went along. What a pain

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 08:40 PM
    I went digging around in my phone and it seems that it will not allow us to select the SD card. It says sd card but it is in misc folder on the device. I went to 7digital on my laptop and logged in and figured out how to download my album and then copied it to my sd card threw link and the art went along. What a pain

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I'm having problems with this too, now. I have the SD card music folder selected in the 7digital settings menu, but when I streamed the last album that I purchased, it went to the device music folder. Then it didn't download all of the songs. I had to go back and play the individual songs that were missing. I finally got them all and moved them to the SD card. What a pain in the ***!

09-28-14 09:49 PM
    My ***** was the night wish album has not artwork with it. Said untitled. This is why i went digging around and will use the laptop and then xfr over to my z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:19 PM