Share your knowledge.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 09:53 AM
    Depends on if you have ever heard of the official apps ever stealing info from users.... I haven't.

But as most all apps ask for file permission... they could take it if they wanted. But someone would report the official app for doing something like that.
    09-22-15 09:57 AM
    No it's not safe at all. Everything you allow Facebook to access is stored on their facebook servers and shared with ABC government agencies. Even if you don't use facebook the NSA has a backdoor to your mobile carrier, your at home isp provider and your personal computers. The NSA saves everything digital to its $4 billion data center in Utah to be used against you at a later time. There is no such thing as privacy anymore, unless you go off the grid. Facebook is probably the worst for privacy, forcing you to use real names, telling you straight out anything you do on facebook is property of Facebook and can be used anyway they deem fit.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    Batibreaker likes this.
    09-22-15 10:12 AM
    True. Unknowingly we disclose our real names, date of birth, mail ID and even official mobile numbers too. Most of us are using these all same details with their Bank Accounts too. And here s the heaven for hackers.
    I forcefully recommend to use an alternate Number and mail ID for facebook. And why one should disclose the real date of birth? Only fir the sake of getting birthday wishes??! Funny. And uf this so.. use inly real birth date and month. And manipulate the birth year.!! You shall get the wishes and still can keep safe distance from the hackers.!!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 02:10 PM