How to revive a nuked BB 9930...Pliz help-capture.png
    this is as far as I get...
    09-29-17 02:54 PM
    Unable to connect? bad cable perhaps? tried another one?
    09-30-17 08:56 AM
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if there are different levels of 'nuked', but I'm there. I remember years ago I'd get a solid red light and always knew that my phone was toast and didn't even try to do anything. This particular unit that I have now, well I've had the internals for YEARS. When the screen broke, the keyboard had problems, or the speaker crapped out on me, I'd just swap the internals into new clothing and away I went. I have some old apps no longer available, one in particular, that required me to swap internals rather than start with a new phone. My day of reckoning has arrived and it's killing me. KILLING ME. I also carry a keyone, but I'm going to lose some info for sure. If there's anyone out there reading this that is a pro and thinks there's a chance, I'd pay some good money to get this back up and running, or even just enough to get my data off. It would be worth $1,000 to me, all day.

My problem:
    Battery died overnight. I keep batteries charging in both vehicles at all times that I can just swap out. Rather than go grab a battery, I plugged into a usb. Didn't think anything of it. The red light went on right away, as it always does. After a short pause, it went on again, for about the same length of time, but nothing else. It just keeps doing this. Long red blinks. I've swapped multiple, fully charged batteries into the phone, same thing happens. I've plugged into usb to computer, with and without battery, same thing.

Would love some help, or even someone that can positively confirm that there's nothing that can be done.

-Matt
    10-01-17 04:15 PM