Hello all!
    After many, many falls my Q10's screen finally busted. The phone itself appears to be still on, but I cannot turn on the screen. I have a KeyTwo still new that I'd like to transfer to, but am wondering if there's a way to access my contacts from the Q10 without being able to turn on the screen? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    10-15-20 08:35 AM
    Hello all!
    After many, many falls my Q10's screen finally busted. The phone itself appears to be still on, but I cannot turn on the screen. I have a KeyTwo still new that I'd like to transfer to, but am wondering if there's a way to access my contacts from the Q10 without being able to turn on the screen? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    If you didn't have them synced to the cloud, I can't think of any way to save them.

Unless you have another BB10 device that you could restore a backup to.
    10-15-20 12:03 PM
    Hello all!
    Thanks in advance!
    If BB Blend was enabled on your device you could at least see them with Blend on your PC. Can't transfer that data, however.
    10-15-20 12:14 PM
    Hello all!
    Thanks in advance!
    Use an HDMI cable to connect to a compatible screen to share your screen. If your touchscreen doesn't work anymore, you can plug a mouse into the USB port to navigate.
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-15-20 12:55 PM