I have uninstalled what's app, but my hub still showing the account and all msgs. hub refreshments is already done. No solution. Help pl.
    06-03-15 05:28 AM
    I have uninstalled what's app, but my hub still showing the account and all msgs. hub refreshments is already done. No solution. Help pl.
    Reboot?!
    06-03-15 05:32 AM
    Reboot?!
    Done,but still nothing.
    06-03-15 05:59 AM
    I had three entries of the same uninstalled app in my Hub. The only thing which really helped was a security wipe.

BTW: it's not good at all that the user must indeed take the total overkill for such a simple and stupid task. Why can't the Hub allow to edit this damned menu? Including the order of the items. Also these buttons on top of the message creation screen. These buttons seem to have a life on their own, I don't need the very most of them, they take me a lot of space, but I can't get rid of them.
    idhbar likes this.
    06-03-15 06:15 AM
    Done,but still nothing.
    Mmh...get Accounts Cleaner from BBW and see if you can remove the WA account http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59956050

Via Pasta CB10
    06-03-15 06:20 AM
    Mmh...get Accounts Cleaner from BBW and see if you can remove the WA account http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59956050

Via Pasta CB10
    I have already tried it. For a single what's app account, 4 hub entries. Poor hub management by blackberry. Thinking to wipe.
    06-03-15 07:39 AM
    I have already tried it. For a single what's app account, 4 hub entries. Poor hub management by blackberry. Thinking to wipe.
    In my case AccountsCleaner didn't help. Of course I tried it. Indeed I asked the developer and he explained me the background why it will not remove these accounts (in my case Twittly).
    06-03-15 07:45 AM
    I am missing my android. SdMaid in android can do it easily.
    06-03-15 07:49 AM
    In my case AccountsCleaner didn't help. Of course I tried it. Indeed I asked the developer and he explained me the background why it will not remove these accounts (in my case Twittly).
    It is strange to see that account cleaner can clean Gmail entries, but not twittly or WhatsApp..
    06-14-15 12:41 PM
    When uninstalling an app like that, you have to give it some time to clear the hub.

If you reboot your phone right away, or start messing with it, it's not gonna finish the process, and you'll be stuck with multiple hub entries.

Also, you CAN edit the order and the hub items, just go to the hub settings.

Work Wide and Prosper
    06-14-15 12:43 PM
    When uninstalling an app like that, you have to give it some time to clear the hub.

If you reboot your phone right away, or start messing with it, it's not gonna finish the process, and you'll be stuck with multiple hub entries.

Also, you CAN edit the order and the hub items, just go to the hub settings.

Work Wide and Prosper
    But clearing hub latter should remove the multiple entries?
    06-14-15 01:03 PM
    But clearing hub latter should remove the multiple entries?
    No, because then it gets stuck. There is no clearing it later except by wiping.

Work Wide and Prosper
    06-14-15 03:26 PM