I tried doing a security wipe. It gets stuck at 99% for days. I tried auto loader v13.1. It deletes and restores but my phone gets stuck at blackberry logo boot up. I tried the 13.3.3 auto loader, it works but I get pin watermarks on my screen. What do I do ? I want to sell the phone. Why is selling my phone so complicated?!
    11-03-19 08:49 PM
    I tried doing a security wipe. It gets stuck at 99% for days. I tried auto loader v13.1. It deletes and restores but my phone gets stuck at blackberry logo boot up. I tried the 13.3.3 auto loader, it works but I get pin watermarks on my screen. What do I do ? I want to sell the phone. Why is selling my phone so complicated?!
    You keep running the incorrect autoloader. Download this one to a PC, unzip and run on your Passport: https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Make sure you disable Blackberry Protect on your device and on the website: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...&locale=ZW4%3D
    11-03-19 09:31 PM
    Thank you very much. The phone Works like before now, but I cant sign out of my BB ID. I have disabled BB protect frommy phone and from the website. How do I sign out of BB ID without doing a wipe and breaking the phone again?
    11-03-19 10:10 PM
    Thank you very much. The phone Works like before now, but I cant sign out of my BB ID. I have disabled BB protect frommy phone and from the website. How do I sign out of BB ID without doing a wipe and breaking the phone again?
    If Protect is indeed turned off on the device, then you'll just need to run the autoloader one more time to wipe the BB ID off.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-19 11:46 PM