I had no problem opening any document with my last keyone but for some reason I can't open them on this device. Have tried Microsoft Word app. Doesn't work properly. Any help would be welcome thanks.
    06-05-18 01:02 PM
    I had no problem opening any document with my last keyone but for some reason I can't open them on this device. Have tried Microsoft Word app. Doesn't work properly. Any help would be welcome thanks.
    What is "this" device?
    06-05-18 01:06 PM
    It's a keyone. This is a replacement for the last keyone I had. I have my email set in the hub and on the previous keyone I could open any attachments no problems. For some reason since I have the new keyone I can not open them.
    06-05-18 05:21 PM
    Just to be clear, you have an email with a Word document attached?

It should first say that there is an attachment or some number of attachments near the top of the message, is that correct?

Then, if you click that line, it should drop down a list of the attachment or attachments.

If you click on the file, what happens? An error message, or nothing?

On my S8 with the Hub, I got a pop up asking which app to use, Google Docs or MS Word (I have both loaded)? And whether to open always with that app, or just once.
    06-05-18 05:54 PM