Hi.
    First ever BlackBerry owned. Bought the BlackBerry Key 2 because it had buttons but was very disappointed when I realised it was touch sensitive too. Any how, 2 years on and I am still using this phone.

I tried to download a BB version of the PC suite from BB's website but I cannot seem to connect my phone via the USB cable to the 'BB Blend'. My phone connects normally via the USB cable to transfer any files/photos etc.

I want to be able to view and print my call log, so telephone number and duration of call for however long my phone has the logs for.

I would have thought I could view the call log on the computer and simply be able to print it.

I require information relating to incoming calls and not so much the outgoing calls (outgoing calls are detailed on the bill).

Any help will be much appreciated as it will save a huge manual labour exercise.

Thank you in advance.

H
    Last edited by HHBNC; 04-17-20 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Somebody asked me a question about the post, I am adding the phone model to ensure the message is clear.
    04-16-20 12:55 PM
    Are you using a Passport or a Key device?
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 04-17-20 at 10:52 AM.
    04-16-20 09:17 PM
    Hi, I am using the Key 2.
    Didn't realise I hadn't mentioned this on the post. I will try edit of possible.
    04-17-20 07:58 AM
    The Key2 is an android phone. BlackBerry Blend, Link and all that was for the older BB10 phones only. They won't work with the android phones at all.

There are a bunch of call log apps on the Google Play Store. Have you looked there?

A Google search in my browser has pulled up several PC based solutions too. Maybe check some of those out.
    04-17-20 10:19 PM