Button is located at middle bottom portion of screen on my Keyone. Frequently accidentally touch button phoning police and hang up. An Immediate call back from Officer I explain call placed in error. Ease of access to call button for emergency is beneficial but repetitive unintentional calls a real problem for me. Inquiring about possibility of moving button to different location on screen and unable to figure out .
    01-16-20 06:43 PM
    Button is located at middle bottom portion of screen on my Keyone. Frequently accidentally touch button phoning police and hang up. An Immediate call back from Officer I explain call placed in error. Ease of access to call button for emergency is beneficial but repetitive unintentional calls a real problem for me. Inquiring about possibility of moving button to different location on screen and unable to figure out .
    The Emergency button cannot be moved.
    In my case, although I press the button, it only gives me a dialpad screen so I can type 911 or an emergency contact that I designated.

My only thought is to add a few Emergency Contacts (family friends) to the Emergency Information settings in your settings. Perhaps this will give you the option to dial a number specifically and not just place a call to the police.
    01-17-20 11:55 AM