Hi all, I'm actually on Montreal Canada for a week and I want to take advantage of the new sales discounts in the ShopBlackBerry.
    did anyone @Montreal ever ordered a phone from the online ShopBlackBerry? I would like to know how long does it usually take ? Thank you
    11-24-14 02:26 PM
    Asking the same question, I'm near Toronto, ordered on the Nov 22. Still says boxed shipment and no tracking number yet.
    11-24-14 08:07 PM
    Cmon anyone? Thread should have been titles Shop blackberry canada shipping times.
    11-24-14 09:42 PM
    Why didn't the two of you ask Shop Blackberry staff?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 06:47 AM
    'Cause I couldn't be bothered to go through customer service. Heard it ain't good.
    11-25-14 10:28 AM
    it's actually been terrible! I asked why the phones I ordered on weekend haven't been shipped out yet, didn't get any information other than "the electronic information has been submitted to the shipping company and you will get an update soon".

thing is that a just the shipping label, doesn't mean FedEx or whoever actual picked up the ******* phones. I understand they may have had a busy weekend but I run an ecom company and you prepare for busy days like this in advance. I really hope noone there thought "Hey were doing 55% off phones, let makes sure to have the exact same amount of staff as the days when we have them at full price and don't sell a single unit"

COMPLETE BULL****.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by vdubhero; 11-25-14 at 04:45 PM.
    11-25-14 04:10 PM
    i just ordered a z30 on Nov-24. Haven't seen the tracking number yet! i did some online search and saw their shipment is suck!
    11-25-14 05:03 PM
    Ordered via Amazon.
    ORDER PLACED
    November 22, 2014 - almost midnight in UK, so late afternoon in USA.

Current status:
    November 25, 2014, 11:22 am, Hebron KY US Package has left the carrier facility probably in the air over Atlantic ocean
    November 24, 2014, 2:42 pm, Hebron KY US Package arrived at a carrier facility
    November 23, 2014, 8:53 pm, Chattanooga TN US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
    11-25-14 05:12 PM
    I ordered a slimport HDMI adapter for my passport on November 22nd still has not updated with any tracking. On the good side at least I'm not waiting for a phone.

Was a little disappointed Crackberry does not stock theses. I like ordering from Crackberry and it's here quick from Montreal.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 06:31 PM
    Anyone had any past experiences with shop bb canada? When selecting shipping, only choice was international express. Is it actually express?
    11-25-14 07:16 PM
    Anyone had any past experiences with shop bb canada? When selecting shipping, only choice was international express. Is it actually express?
    I had that same issue

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 08:27 PM
    im in the same boat i ordered Z30 monday 24 nov but only got email of order confirmation, nothing on shipment yet. hope things are ok
    11-25-14 11:14 PM
    I ordered mine on November 22nd. Despite the exorbitant $22 CAD for express shipping my order still hasn't even shipped. Still says boxed shipment, which it has said since the order was placed.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    11-26-14 12:49 AM
    woke up this morning and received the tracking information for my girlfriends phone.

nothing for mine. even though I technically placed my order before we placed hers. that's a broken system

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 07:56 AM
    anybody here can share their experience how long it took for shipment and got their bb who orderred online on bbshop.. thanks
    11-26-14 08:47 AM
    I also just noticed the pre authorization has been returned onto my card. I know this doesn't necessarily mean my order has been cancelled but my pessimistic view of this transaction is certainly not getting any better.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:34 AM
    wow. one phone being delivered as we speak, and still waiting to get even the tracking number for the other phone we ordered.

want to know the best way to disappoint customers? get them crazy excited for new phones, off a great deal - and then don't deliver, and let those high expectations PLUMMET to the ground.

I am so pissed off I want to return both when they come in.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:54 AM
    Hi all, I'm actually on Montreal Canada for a week and I want to take advantage of the new sales discounts in the ShopBlackBerry.
    did anyone @Montreal ever ordered a phone from the online ShopBlackBerry? I would like to know how long does it usually take ? Thank you
    Hi, my order for a passport took 3 days from putting my order in at shopblackberry to receiving it here in BC! I ordered a Q5 for my brother and it took 4 days. I use Paypal for my online purchases.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 11:01 AM
    My passport arrived today, tracking number was emailed to me at about 2 am and delivery (although I missed it) was about 3pm same day. Ordered on Sat 22 nov.
    11-26-14 08:46 PM
    Ordered one z30 on the 21st of Nov, second on the 22nd, got the confirmation e-mails and that's about it.
    Checking online, says "boxed shipment" since the 23rd. Reading online digital river is hit or miss.
    Hope for the best......
    11-27-14 12:02 PM
    Glad I'm not the only one. Ordered a Z30 on the 22nd, received a conformation email and that's about it. No tracking, no nothing. Getting annoyed.
    11-27-14 12:08 PM
    I having been having a hard explaining proper customer service practices for Digital River, but alas lost my patience. with them being hit or miss I decided to order a second phone. I have this paranoid feeling my original order will get cancelled and get the usual "sorry but you can buy a new phone at regular price"

already got hour confirmation and everything from the second order placed this morning. if I end up with two I will gladly help someone out that got screwed or simply return it.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 12:26 PM