Hello everybody

Before I used bb id on my q10 then I kept this device with me and bought black passport edition and I moved the bb id to the passport..

After all I created new id for the q10 but when put the new id it changes also in the passport !! And all of them have the same new bb id created.

How I can solve this guys and separate even phone with an id for itself !?..

Thank you guys for your help appreciate much ...

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 05:40 AM
    I'm currently using the same BlackBerry ID on three BB10os devices, without an issue, so the first question is why do you want to use separate IDs?

CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    01-20-16 06:25 AM
    I'm currently using the same BlackBerry ID on three BB10os devices, without an issue, so the first question is why do you want to use separate IDs?

Thank you Zeddepher ..since I have to devices I want to separate the work from my personal use in bbm that's why I thought if possible to have each phone its BlackBerry ID
    01-20-16 08:02 AM
    Thank you Zeddepher ..since I have to devices I want to separate the work from my personal use in bbm that's why I thought if possible to have each phone its BlackBerry ID
    The trick is make sure you use new email when creating new BBID and do this on laptop. Then do factory reset on phone before using new BBID on it.

01-20-16 08:20 AM