I have this lock screen notifications of my meetings, peoples birthdays... I dont want them to appear on the lockscreen;
    How do i achieve it?
    07-14-14 04:48 AM
    You'll need to go into the Settings menu, Notifications, Lock screen settings. Right now your only option is to turn off all lock screen notifications, but 10.3 may have a more granular approach.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 05:38 AM
    I have this lock screen notifications of my meetings, peoples birthdays... I dont want them to appear on the lockscreen;
    How do i achieve it?
    Set a device password. Then, instead of the lock screen displaying each actual event, it will just say "Next event" and the date/time whenever your phone is password locked. Also, you can go to Settings>Security & Privacy>Lock Screen and toggle the switch for "Lock Screen Notifications" to Off. If you do that, the calendar notifications will not display on the lock screen anymore (It will say "Next event"), and it won't be clickable the way the events are when they're displayed in the clear on the Lock screen.
    07-14-14 05:44 AM
    Thanks guys, I have it password enabled; and yes it is not clickable and says next event!
    I didn't want any extra text other than clock to eat up the space of my beautiful wallpaper
    07-14-14 06:32 AM
    So far we cannot not show calendar events on the lock screen. I've been waiting for that option myself. The only thing I want on mine is the message to return the phone if found.
    07-14-14 08:00 AM
    Sorry to resurrect a thread that hasn't seen a reply in a month, but I'm having a weird problem with my "next event/lock screen".

Sometimes, on my lock screen it will say, "next event, tomorrow, 5 pm and the duration ". But other times under next event, it will SY what that event is. It seems to be random. I want it to say what the event is all the time. I am using picture password. Anyone run into this or know how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 05:51 AM