I'm struggling to transfer files, images etc from my BB Classic to PC (Windows 10).

The screen is cracked so I need to send it away for repair. It'll get a factory reset as part of this, so need to get all my stuff off the phone onto my PC before I can send it away, but I'm going round in circles.

BB Link and Blend won't download to my PC and I'm cracking up! Please help me if you can.

TIA
    12-18-17 09:08 AM
    LINK and BLEND won't work? Downloading and installing shouldn't be an issue. Issue is getting either to work, there are a number of threads on things to try. Neither works for me either....

Does the screen work at all? If not, probable not much you can do at this point.

If it does still work - Ultimate Backup to a SD Card or Cloud storage would be great. Or plugging into a USB Cable and enabling file storage mode would get pictures, videos and documents.
    ryanjohnscott likes this.
    12-18-17 09:58 AM
    Do you have an SD card? If you do and your screen is still usable, transfer your content to an SD card and put it on your computer. If that's not an option try to download a backup app and backup your phone.
    ryanjohnscott likes this.
    12-18-17 10:00 AM