I was trying to install some of important android apps like OLA cab services and SWIGGY food delivery apps famous in hyderabad, andhra pradesh. I can install it successfully.but not able to open it because when I tried to open those it was asking for google play services. I tried to install those services through play store but it was unable to install the app. Please give me solution for this. Thanks in advance....

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 03:51 PM
    I was trying to install some of important android apps like OLA cab services and SWIGGY food delivery apps famous in hyderabad, andhra pradesh. I can install it successfully.but not able to open it because when I tried to open those it was asking for google play services. I tried to install those services through play store but it was unable to install the app. Please give me solution for this. Thanks in advance....

Posted via CB10
    Google Play does not support BlackBerry devices, as such Google Play Services will not load or function on a BB10 device.
    Apps that require that service will not function properly or at all without those services.

That said, Crackberry user Cobalt has come up with work arounds for that, see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    12-29-15 04:03 PM