Hey everyone ! I bought the Blackberry Passport SQW-001 from someone for cheap.. the phone came with the bb10-0015 error. I installed the autoloader and the autoloader did not find/connect to my blackberry. I don't any bb software. The device was plugged to a pc with a good cable.

Any help ? Big thanks
    10-13-18 11:52 PM
    Hey everyone ! I bought the Blackberry Passport SQW-001 from someone for cheap.. the phone came with the bb10-0015 error. I installed the autoloader and the autoloader did not find/connect to my blackberry. I don't any bb software. The device was plugged to a pc with a good cable.

Any help ? Big thanks
    Download the Passport (newest) autoloader from here: https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5...5LyhA!uUEXFISb using your PC. Unzip the file , connect your Passport to the PC and run the autoloader. Make sure you use a good (preferably BB usb cable) cable, have the Passport's battery charged up and if it will still not connect, try plugging and unplugging the Passport or using the power button turn it on and off while running the autoloader. Sometimes the bootloader needs encouraging to "catch" the autoloader. Make sure BB Link software is installed on your PC with the BB usb driver.
    10-14-18 05:46 PM
    Also, if your PC is running Windows 10, you might have some trouble getting Windows to recognise your phone. (It works fine for some, others, not.) If you get into trouble there, see if you can try it on a Windows 7 machine, and you should be successful.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    10-14-18 08:43 PM
    You
    Need
    The
    Phone drivers
    Yet

The desktop software/blend/driver combo

Just select drivers and installl it

Then the autoloaderfile

It's a pain inthe arse until ufigureout autoloader isnot enough. Driver USB connectivity first

Posted via CB10
    10-16-18 12:14 PM