I THINK Im enjoying my Priv, but with a few problems. The main one is that Im assuming the Hub and Gmail Exchange are pretty much exact duplicates of each other. Id like to shut down or disable the Gmail Exchange as it's possibly the more annoying of the two services.

Ive read previous explanations on Crackberry that dont go into enough detail for me. Ive gone to settings and stopped the sync for my two email accounts, but I assume Gmail Exchange will continue to double up on Gmail, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
    Should I delete Gmail Exchange? If so, how?
    If not, how to eliminate the duplication between the Hub and Gmail Exchange?
    If I eliminate or disable Gmail Exchange, are there any negative repercussions?

I am hoping this will help resolve the other problem Im having where I want a noise alert ONLY for BBMs and texts, NOT for emails. Facebook, twitter etc.

Also, I resisted newer versions of Blackberries til now because I need the cheap roaming charges I've got with earlier versions as I work in developing countries and need good, cheap access. Now I can't find a method (transfer won't work) to move my contacts and notes (including crucial cocktail recipes!) from my old 9720.

Ill be very grateful for anything that helps so I can stop obsessing over this!

B James
    03-05-16 01:47 PM
    I have been wondering the same thing. It seems like there are a lot of duplicate things going on. Hope someone will respond to this.
    Wish there was a place to go for more information

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 07:30 PM