How to downgrade to 10.3-img_20150424_150808.png

Hello everybody. Im new with BlackBerry. So i really need help here.
    Im using z10. After i upgrade to this current version, my phone start behave strangely. Each time i received an in coming call, my phone will automatically turn to silent mode. This only happens whenever a call is coming. But for message, wechat, whassapp, email, bbm or the rest...the notification is working well.
    Im really tired of seeing soooo many missed call due to this problem. Is there anyway to solved this?
    If no answer, guess i have to downgrade my os version then. But, how to do it?
    Really need help here from you all good people.

Posted via Z10-1
    04-24-15 02:18 AM
    Well try upgrading it first, there is one above 1779, 18**
    04-24-15 03:00 AM
    Well friend, thanks for the advice. Guess i have to extend my patience once again. But seeing so many missed call everyday making me so frustrating and hurt.
    Any idea when will new release out?

Posted via Z10-1
    04-24-15 05:41 AM
    Install OS 10.3.1.2726 might fix your problems.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1012656

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    04-24-15 05:48 AM
    Indir, which file should i choose? Or should i choose a file at autoloader folder there?
    Could u please give me a very simple step by step (from scratch) on what to do..im sorry, but im really new on this
    Thanks again for ur help

Posted via Z10-1
    04-24-15 08:08 AM
    Indir, which file should i choose? Or should i choose a file at autoloader folder there?
    Could u please give me a very simple step by step (from scratch) on what to do..im sorry, but im really new on this
    Thanks again for ur help

Posted via Z10-1
    Use the link that I posted previously to download the OS + Radio file according to what model of device you have.

You can check this under: Settings > Info > General; Model and Model-Number.

Once you know what modelnumber your device has. Download the Core OS and Radio file for that specific model. Don't download the debrick file since it will wipe your BlackBerry's data.

Then check this link on how to upgrade your OS and Radio: https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...s-how-upgrade/

If you have any doubts or questions do ask so.
    Also be aware that an autoloader will wipe all your data on your BlackBerry so just use the method I provided. That one will keep your current data intact without wiping it all clean.

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    04-24-15 09:09 AM